Quiet Cul-De-Sac Living
House Sold - MOSMAN PARK WA
All Offers submitted via the Openn Offers App. Close off date 14th of September at 6pm. The seller reserves the right to sell prior too, so please do not hesitate.
This property, built in 1996, has been owned by the current owner for 22 years and is now on the market for someone else to enjoy. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac location of Mosman park, this is a fantastic opportunity for the family to break into this prestigious suburb or would also present as a great downsizer home given there are very little stairs to navigate.
What we love about this property:
• The home features a reasonable-sized master bedroom at the front of the house, complete with an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe.
• The property boasts a spacious formal dining room, providing ample space for entertaining guests.
• The kitchen, lounge, and dining areas are combined, creating a sense of openness and offering an ideal space for family living.
• There is a minor second bedroom with a small built-in robe.
• The third bedroom is spacious and offers a garden view, along with built-in robes and a semi-ensuite bathroom.
• The laundry is spacious enough and features a door leading to the drying area.
• The home comes with a good-sized double garage, providing ample parking space for vehicles.
• There is a modest amount of paved area outside, making it easy to maintain.
What we love about this location:
• 350m to the swan river trails
• 505m to Tom Perrot Reserve
• 1km to Leighton Beach (dog friendly)
• 1km to public transport along Stirling Highway
Additionally, the property is conveniently located near several schools, including St Hilda’s Anglican School for Girls, Iona Presentation College junior school, and Mosman Park Primary School.
Recreational Facilities: The neighbourhood offers easy access to various recreational facilities, such as the Mosman Park Golf Club, Freshwater Bay Yacht Club, and Buckland Hill Tennis Courts.
If you are interested in this property, you can contact Gill or Trent to schedule a viewing or attend the home opens.
Council Rates $2,929.00 per annum approx.
Water Rates $1,486.39 per annum approx.
*all rates are approximate at the time of listing and are subject to change.
*all distances are approx.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 381 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category