A Fresh, Modern Lock & Leave
Unit Sold - MOSMAN PARK WA
Laminated Oak flooring, classic white gloss cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and so much more. This stunning two-bedroom apartment has been fully renovated throughout to the highest standard and all that’s left to do is pick up the keys!
Well proportioned, with plenty of storage and room for entertaining this ground floor apartment ticks all the right boxes. Boasting a generously sized kitchen with all the bells and whistles. The undercover veranda effortlessly flows out from the living area, which means entertaining your guests has never been easier. Featuring wooden decking and a fresh garden bed, which will be able to be hedged for extra privacy as it grows, creating the perfect outdoor oasis.
There is a split system air conditioner in the living area, alongside ceiling fans in both bedrooms, the home is very well equipped. The master bedroom also hosts a large built-in sliding robe with a mirrored middle panel door. The modern, renovated bathroom features a large bath and quality finishes including stone benchtops and overhead cabinets providing ample storage.
– Renovated throughout
– Laminated Oak floors throughout living areas
– Abundances of storage throughout
– Stainless steel appliances
– Large pantry, huge island bench & classic white gloss cabinetry
– Split system air-conditioning
– Large built-in bath
– Small complex of only 20
– 345m approx. to the Belin Café
– 620m approx. to the Mosman Park Shopping Centre
– 665m approx. to Victoria Street Train Station
– 700m approx. to the Wellington Street Shopping Precinct
– 830m approx. to Samson’s Paddock Wine Bar
– 960m approx. to the Mosman Park Bowling Club
– 900m to the West Australian Coastline
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Trent Vivian 0432 392 387 or Gill Vivian 0415 853 926.
We are your Western Suburb Specialists!
Please note that while every best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at the time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
Council Rates: $1,398.73 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $828.91 per annum approx.
Strata Admin Rates: $455.00 per quarter approx.
Strata Reserve Rates: $210.00 per quarter approx.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 76 m²
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes